Call or drop by the office today to set up your personal resident portal account. Make your life easier by using this to:
Make rent payments
Submit non-emergency maintenance requests
Hear about upcoming community events
IMPROVEMENTS TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Striving to keep your community in great shape!
- Boiler burners replaced - keeps your heat on
- Multiple underground pipes repaired - keeps the heat and A/C on
- All buildings have new exterior paint.
- All broken fence pickets replaced.
- All broken window panes have been replaced.
- 9 buildings have new roofs.
We pride ourselves in being responsive our residents and take care of submitted maintenance requests in a timely manner. Our staff works tirelessly to keep everything working for you.
Did you know there are FIVE ways to submit your work order?
1) Submit through your own private portal (NEW-see office to set up)
2) Come into the office during office hours: 8:30 - 5:30 (closed for lunch) M-F
3) Call into the office: 903.759.3395/ After hours: 903.884.8344
4 Email the request: firstname.lastname@example.org (Request a confirmation to make sure it is not in the spam folder)
5) Submit it through this website!! (Request a confirmation to make sure it is not in the spam folder)
We appreciate your reporting all outdoor maintenance concerns to the office, such as lights that are out or anyone dumping trash next to a dumpster. All trash must fit into the dumpster and not be left on the side. Thank you for helping keep your community looking great!